RMG has the expertise to help you with contract procurement and specification ensuring compliance with EU tendering requirements. We can help you to specify your grounds maintenance and cleaning requirements, and assist you through the process of procurement and selection of contractors as well.
Our Procurement team can assist with:
- Confirming where the regulations apply, advertising services in the Official Journal of the EU and ensuring that the rules are followed
- Drafting contract specifications, analysing tenders and making recommendations for instruction
- Developing mechanisms that ensure non-technical staff, residents and other stakeholders are fully engaged in the tendering and procurement process, with a strong emphasis on defining the outputs to define measurable improvements for the end user
- Ensuring that full consultation takes place with all employees impacted by any TUPE transfer regulations
- Assistance with writing bids including bids for a consortium of companies